WHY WE WANT TO SHARE YOUR CARS OR MOTORCYCLES ON PETROLICIOUS
We have a passion for vintage automobiles: we love to drive them, own them, film them, write about them, and photograph them. Not only do we share these things with you, but we also enjoy seeing which vehicles our Petrolicious readers own and love. We want to post about you and your cars on Petrolicious.com, and this section exists to offer you an opportunity to share your car or motorcycle with the Petrolisti community.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• We are looking for high-quality photos of your stock, custom, or modded vintage car or motorcycle. We prefer that the pictures be captured on a DSLR camera to get the best quality possible.
• Our "sweet spot" includes tasteful automobiles from the ’50s to the late ’80s, but depending on the vehicle, we are open to things from earlier decades or possibly into the early ’90s.
• We accept cars or motorcycles that are professionally restored or enthusiast built.
• Don’t be afraid to reach out, we are a friendly team! (Click here to see previous posts.)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CAR
Email multiple reduced-size photos with a brief description of your car to
Please also send the following information.
• What is your car's year, make, and model?
• Where do you live?
• How old are you? (optional)
• How did you become interested in cars?
• What do you love about your car?
• What made you buy this particular car?
• How did you find or come to own this car?
• Where do you most like to drive this car and why?
• Is there any other interesting background on you and/or your car?
• Who is the photographer?
If we choose to run your photographs, you will receive an email with instructions to send higher-quality images.
We look forward to showcasing the passion and enthusiasm of our readers.